Friday, August 1, 2014

The "other" great love of my life

Happy Friday everyone!  This Friday is not a super happy one for me as D is out of town all weekend for a bachelor party. They have headed up north to ride four wheelers all weekend. They will have a great time and are a good group of boys. I just really don't like to be apart from D. Other than the fact that I obviously like him a little since I married him, he's also the stability in our relationship. I tend to be over emotional, dramatic, and sometimes down right crazy (I know you are shocked right?!). He's the calm, the sense, the logic in my world.  However he's currently not easily accessible. And let's be honest after dealing with me the guy probably deserves a break :)

So as of last night it's just me and the "other" love of my life. Yep you guessed it. I'm talking about the baby girl Chloe. 


As I woke up this morning and rolled over to see this....


I thought to myself "What do people without dogs do when their spouse is away?!"  Seriously I know I love this dog more than is most likely healthy (I refuse to look too far into the psychological factors of IF and how that plays into this. I just love her ok?!). But this not so little girl brings me so much peace, comfort, and happiness every single day. And while D is my rock who provides me comfort with his reasoning and words, she just simply loves me unconditionally for being. So I thought I'd dedicate this post to my baby girl. Happy Friday Friends!





(She looks ashamed in this picture but seriously cutest lady bug ever)

(This was during bed rest of my first transfer...snuggler :)




4 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! Is it bad that I like my dogs more than a lot of humans? haha Everyone needs a dog at some point in their lives. They really are the best. Enjoy your weekend snuggling sweet Chloe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you have your sweet Chloe! Our fur babies get us through so many rough times. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! That face!! How do you ever leave your house!?! Hope you enjoyed your weekend with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! Dogs are the best!

    ReplyDelete