Thursday, November 14, 2013

No more counting dollars we'll be counting stars

"Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby I've been, I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars......"

Okay if you haven't heard the song Counting Stars by One Republic you HAVE to check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg

We were heading to our volleyball game last night and it was one of the rare occasions that I let my husband DJ during the drive.  He started by playing all of the major songs from our wedding - our first dance, the wedding party introduction, the recession song during the ceremony.  Honestly I was super impressed he even remembered.  I ran my choices by him when I was selecting them but it wasn't something he played a big part in.  Pretty sweet actually (he has his moments :)  Then he played Counting Stars by One Republic.  I've been super into this song lately and he commented that he liked it too and felt like this should be our theme song for this time in our life because of the opening lyrics (which are also the chorus).  I couldn't agree with him more!  We've both come to the conclusion that it's pointless to stress and worry about the money.  Our focus should be on doing whatever it takes to grow our family with the gift of a child.  So we will keep praying hard and counting stars - NOT the dollars!

That being said my giant box of meds arrived yesterday!  Which is exciting and a little scary at the same time.  I had a small moment of panic trying to figure out what needed to be refrigerated immediately and what could wait until after mixing, but a quick call to the pharmacy cleared all that up.  Honestly even though I'm not a fan of needles the last thing I'm worried about is the shots themselves.  I'm far more concerned with messing up the dosage and damaging the entire cycle.  Luckily I have my trusty calendar and my Type A mentality so hopefully between myself and D we got this :)

Count down of 5 days until the first Lupron shots!


No comments:

Post a Comment